DURATION – 6 months
• Must be enthusiastic
• Eager to experience new ways of life
• Willing to work very hard to understand global competition for jobs
• Willing to take inspiration from citizens of other countries
• Must be a full time student or have completed the course and awaiting result
• Willing to work in an entry level position
• Free accommodation + Free duty meals
• Visa support documentation
• Stipend- depend on place of placement
PROGRAM FEES – please contact us
• Visa application fees: please contact us.
• Living expenses like local transportation and personal expenses will have to be borne by the candidate
• Normal work timings are 48 hours per week. Overtime allowance might be given for hours worked beyond this.
• A candidate cannot take up any other work/employment.
• Process time: 3-4 months from date of submission of complete set of documents
• Program Fee includes confirmed placement.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
If candidate cancels the program within 3 months of submission of complete set of documents, USD 100.00 will be deducted.
If no placement is located, full amount of deposit will be refunded.
In case of cancellation after placement, but before issue of visa, all amount paid will be refunded after deducting USD 200.00
In case of visa rejection, if all visa related documents are returned to our office within 3 days of visa rejection, full fees paid will be refunded after deducting USD 100.00
No refund will be issued to any candidate submitting fraudulent documents and / or misleading information or for reasons not disclosed to sponsor.
No refunds will be issued after approval of visa papers.
Fees will not be refunded once a candidate has entered Maldives including changing placements, misbehaviour, indiscipline, unprofessionalism, termination of contract and/or early departure from Maldives for any reason